- Gender: Unisex
- Frame: Matte Brown Fade
- Hinge: Regular
- Lens Color: BLUE LIGHT Clear
- UV Rating: 100% UV 400 Protection
- Size & Fit: Small - Medium
- Vibe: Professional, Sleek
- In the Box: RECYCLED Microfiber Pouch & Lens Cloth, UPCYCLED Koozie & Strap, Stickers.
- Description: Relax those eyes, sailor because– “Land Ho!” we’re makin’ for port. Saddle up for shore with these brown and gold water-transferred print frames featuring protective blue light blocking lenses. Go ahead and explore what lies upon the land cuz you got protection now, dawg!
Black Shades Moray frames—riding the wave of sustainability like it's nobody's business! Crafted from lightweight, biodegradable materials, these frames offer an eco-vibe look for any occasion. Perfect for rockin’ that daily grind or hittin’ the adventures that await.
With their vintage shape and secure barrel hinges, these frames got you holdin’ it down and ready to roll.
Step into your daily routine confidently with our Blue Light Blocking lenses, designed to support long hours of screen time at the office while embodying the essence of STAY CHILL STAY GOLD and staying true to our love for the ocean.
- Experience comfortable vision with providing calming eye protection that promotes relaxation.
- Reduced risk of digital eye fatigue leading to high-quality sleep and improved mental health.
- Our Blue Light lenses provide digital protection by reducing exposure to harmful blue light and minimizing eye strain.
- Built for all-day comfort, our lenses prioritizes eye health and prevents potential damage from prolonged screen time.
- Enjoy crystal-clear vision while protecting your eyes and our oceans.
Here for a GOOD TIME - and a LONG TIME!
Your Black Shades Frames are backed by our Lifetime Warranty, covering all manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship.
Remember, superficial scratches and wear are just signs of a GOOD TIME. Our commitment to sustainability and enduring quality reflects our belief in prolonging the lifespan of our products for a LONG TIME.